[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4713: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3848)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4715: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3848)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4716: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3848)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4717: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3848)
CIBA Forums • View topic - I want to be a Beekeeper

I want to be a Beekeeper

The first forum to visit. Stop in here and make a post about yourself. Give us some details - how many hives, what type of hive, how long you've been keeping bees!

I want to be a Beekeeper

Postby Newbie To Bees » Mon May 27, 2013 8:39 pm

Hello, I know next to nothing about beekeeping and I want to know all I can. I am excited to get started on this adventure and welcome all the help I can get. I look forward to any and all suggestions. Thanks
Newbie To Bees

Re: I want to be a Beekeeper

Postby nofear » Wed May 29, 2013 5:45 am

Newbie,
Welcome. There are a lot of resources available to you. Books, forums, classes and our CIBA meetings. I would recommend you start with coming to the next meeting and talking with folks. Each person learns their own way, whether it is reading or asking questions or just observing. Be sure to also check our resources page.

Matt
nofear

Postby bill_janczak » Wed May 29, 2013 10:28 am

Newbie,

Welcome! I agree with Matt. There is a ton of information available on our website. Also come out to a meeting and talk with some of the members - loads of info there!

Bill
bill_janczak
Site Admin

Postby mikelouden » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:29 am

Sounds like me 4 years ago. Its a great fun learning with some terrifect people. Forums, You Tube & Bee school's Where my best teachers. CIBA meetings are wonderful and having someone to call and bounce ideas off is priceless. Good luck and have fun hang onto your wallet ha !
mikelouden

Return to Introductions